Preparation of the Sauce:
- = Steam the chopped onion together with the bayleaf in hot oil.
- = When they are soft, add chilli peppers, garlic, tomato puree, sugar and soya sauce. Steam for five minutes over a medium heat.
- = Stir in chopped tomatos and white wine and bring it to the boil. Let it simmer for 10 Minutes. Taste it and add some seasoning.
Note: The sauce should have slightly sweet flavour, that is not dominated by the tomatos.
Preparation of the Potatos:
- = Wash the potatos, peel them and cut them into small small cubes.
- = Grease a baking tray. Season the Potatos and brush them with liquid butter.
- = Bake the Potatos at 230 Centigrades in your oven till they are golden.
- = Pour the tomato-Sauce over the potatos and serve them.
Note: You can also fry the potatos in a frying pan with 6 tbsp. (tablespoons) of Olive Oil.